Workplace Wellness Events
- Employees are offered interactive screenings, activities, and educational opportunities which offer health metrics and options for healthy lifestyle choices.
- SHC draws from an extensive list of community-based providers and Certfication in Corporate Wellness .
- Events are provided on-site, during the workday in work sites with 40 or more, employees for no cost.
- Events range from seven plus services (core services) and may increase to 20 to meet the specific needs of the company’s workforce and space availability.
- Lunch and Learns are available for host sites, including a new three session series on stress. This series addresses organizational, personal, and physical stress. Other topics are available for host sites to utilize to extent their wellness programming. All at no cost to host sites.
Core Services which are provided during all SHC Workplace Wellness Invitations
- Increasing Activity
- Spinal Check
- Chair Massage
- Eye Glass Check and Cleaning
- Nutrition – label reading, balanced diet, portion control
Additional Services by Request and Availability
- Cancer Prevention
- Hearing Screening
- Stress Reduction
- Bone Density
- Financial Wellness
- Healthy Cooking
- Breast Care
- Sleeping Issues
- Substance Abuse
- Blood Typing
- And many others
The impacts of Workplace Wellness events may be increased by combining a wellness event with Lunch and Learn’s.
For more information on our list of 50 topics, please click through:
Please email SHC to begin the process for your workplace wellness program: firstname.lastname@example.org